Follow this video to create your first app for free in under 10 minutes, no prior knowledge required!
There’s no need to understand coding, just copy and paste from the links and pause the video to copy where necessary. This is a pretty basic app but it does live up to the promises made above.
This example uses Android ecause it offers by far the easiest workflow for speedy development. Apple has a huge market share but they make you jump through many hoops to develop for iOs.
In the next video we’ll dramatically improve the appearance and function of the app by introducing jQuery mobile.
– Notepad++ download: https://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/v7.5.4.html
– Phonegap Build: https://build.phonegap.com/
– Example config.xml code: http://docs.phonegap.com/phonegap-build/configuring/
– Minimum html code: https://www.w3schools.com/html/
– Customise app icons: https://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/latest/config_ref/images.html
Take a look around and if you like what you see, please subscribe.
Support me on Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/teachingtech